Michigan Boat Charters and Rentals
Michigan Boat Charters and Boat Rentals - Below is a list of Michigan boat rentals and charter throughout the state. Our list is small right now, but we'd like to have you help us grow it. If you operate or know of a great boat charter service or boat rental anywhere in the state of Michigan please email us so we can add it to our list.
Algonac Charters and Fishing Information
- Mackie's Bait and Tackle - At Mackie's Bait & Tackle we understand the need to fish. How it can take control and make it impossible to go on with life until you can get your hook in the water! We will get the fish to come to you with one of the best bait selections on Lake St. Clair
Boat Charters in Charlevoix, Michigan
- Sunshine Charters - Enjoy beautiful Lake Charlevoix, while taking our early, late afternoon, or sunset sails. Sit back and let the sun and sea breeze take you away.
Boat Charters in Coldwater, Michigan
- Coldwater Charters - St. Joseph Michigan, year in and year out is one of the most productive ports in the state. Our charters are "Hands on", this means when a fish hits the rod you grab it. Some Captains only allow their first mate or themselves to grab the rods out, then hand it off to you, not ours. You are as involved as you want to be with us. This will make your Lake Michigan sport fishing something to remember. A great way to share a leisurely but exciting day with family, friends or business acquaintances.
Boat Charters in Lake St.Clair, Michigan
- Millers “Motor City Muskies” Sportfishing, Inc. - Fish with Captain Don Miller, renowned muskie fisherman, author, and educator. Don has over 25 years' experience fishing for muskellunge on Lake St. Clair. His intimate knowledge of the muskies' seasonal movements and habits, combined with the most effective fishing techniques, assure you the highest possible chances for success. Whether you're a novice or an experienced angler, you're going to have a great time, pick up helpful fishing tips, and quite possibly do battle with the MUSKIE OF YOUR DREAMS! Walleye charters also available.
Boat Charters in Manistee, Michigan
- Killin' Time Charters - Charter Boat Fishing in Manistee, MI on the Beautiful 31' Silverton Convertible Killin' Time III for Salmon and Trout and in St Joe, MI aboard Blue Runner for the outstanding spring Kings. Bring your family, friends or business associates out for a Great Day on the Great Lakes.
- Trophy Specialists - Michigan fishing charters at Rogers City, Manistee, Monroe, Toledo, Port Clinton and Au Gres. Sportfishing for the biggest Great Lakes walleye, salmon, steelhead, lake trout and brown trout that Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, Lake Huron and Saginaw Bay have to offer.
Boat Charters in Muskegon, Michigan
- Steelhead Charters - Experience charter fishing in Lake Michigan for Salmon, Steelhead and Trout or on the Muskegon, Manistee and Pere Marquette river Capt. Art. All river charters include a grilled shore lunch while enjoying incredible scenery and building great memories.
Boat Charters in Pentwater, Michigan
- Irish Wake Enterprises - You and your family, friends or business associates will find sailing and sightseeing aboard the Irish Wake one of the most thrilling activities of your summer travel in Western Michigan. The Irish Wake is a 30 foot (length) Pearson sailboat. We can sail in 4 feet of water (depth), allowing us to get close to the beautiful shores of Lake Pentwater and the exquisite sugar sand beaches of Lake Michigan.
Boat Charters in Traverse City, Michigan
- Beach Watersports - Traverse City, Michigan
- Traverse Bay Parasail L.L.C. - Parasailing with for breathtaking aerial views of the fabulous Traverse City Bay Area and crystal blue waters!
- Watta Bite Charters - Sunrise, daytime, and sunset fishing charters on beautiful Lake Michigan with Watta Bite Charter Fishing. Charters available from Glen Arbor and Traverse City.
Boat Charters serving Northern Michigan
- Michigan Cruise & Snooze Chartered Tours - Your Sight Seeing Adventure to Northern Michigan. Enjoy Northern Michigan like never before on your own private charter. You and up to 5 other passengers can pick that special cruise or cruises and even stay over night on board our cruise ship capable of sleeping six.
- Johnny Panther Quests - From 3 hour to multi-day adventures. Mid-Michigan’s Ecotour / Adventure Trip leader, provides an avenue for people to get out and enjoy what nature has to offer. Specializing in scenic boat tours through the Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge and State game area( Rated a “Michigan GEM Attraction by AAA”), to the rivers and lakes in mid and northern Michigan, trips range from tranquil to aerobic, dependant on the parties desires