State of Michigan Tourism Web site
- The Henry Ford is the history destination that brings the American Experience to life. With a rich and diverse offering of exhibits, demonstrations, programs and reenactments, The Henry Ford celebrates yesterday's traditions as well as today's innovations.
- Michigan Back Roads is a Michigan vacation getaway guide specializing in out-of-the-way towns and attractions. Learn more about Michigan hiking trails, historic sites, natural wonders, shopping and much more!
- Life In Northern Michigan This web site includes places to go, things to do, nature and wildlife, local hang outs, great recipes and of course our Geezer's own blog which can bring a smile to your face. Have fun and enjoy a taste of the North.
- Michigan Wines Visit a Michigan winery! Web site provides information, tour maps and driving directions.
- LakeMichiganAngler.com Fishing Information, Reports, Techniques and Tips for Catching Salmon, Trout, and other species of Fish in the Great Lakes.
- Michigan Sport Fishing.com' Everything you need to know about fly fishing in Michigan is here at your fingertips! My home is Michigan and it's a wonderful destination spot for fly fishers around the world. Take your time browsing our website because there is a bundle of great information.
- Killin' Time Charters Charter Boat Fishing in Manistee, MI on the Beautiful 31' Silverton Convertible Killin' Time III for Salmon and Trout and in St Joe, MI aboard Blue Runner for the oustanding spring Kings. Bring your family, friends or business associates out for a Great Day on the Great Lakes.
- Fishing on a Budget
- Basic Fishing Tackle and Techniques
Morel Mushroom Hunting in Michigan
- JustNorth Outdoors - Online Resource for Outdoor Recreation - Huh? Outdoors articles, Upper Midwest fishing and hunting reports, fishing, hunting, camping, snow sports and golf tips, news, weather, interactive forums, recipes, gear, free classified ads and more.
Michigan Real Estate
- Upper Michigan Restaurants and Breakfast Menu Dining Guide - Looking for a great place to eat in Upper Peninsula U.P. of Michigan. Eatintheup.com is here for local residents and tourists who are looking for online menus of local area restaurants in Michigan. We have all the information right at your fingertips to make an informed dining choice when out with friends and family.
- Michigan Day Trips of Delta County, Michigan
- The Lake Express Lake Express began service on June 1, 2004, linking the states of Wisconsin and Michigan with terminals in Milwaukee and Muskegon. The high-speed Lake Michigan crossing takes just two and one-half hours, saving passengers a lengthy drive through heavily congested Chicago. Lake Express is a fun, fast, and easy transportation solution. You save time, avoid traffic hassles, and can enjoy your time during the voyage however you like. 2006 Sailing Season = April 29 - October 31.
- Michigan Road Trip Michigan Road trip is your planning source for the ultimate Michigan Fishing, Hunting, Camping and Beach Road Trip.
- TripAdvisor.com has unbiased reviews and opinions on Michigan hotels and attractions
- DCA Travel The Complete Travel Resource Center!
- Travel Directory
- Michigan Business Directory
- We're Listed In The Everything Michigan Guide
- Velayvela.com | Michigan Vacation Rentals Holiday Planning, Travel Information, Vacation Rentals, Hawaii Vacation, Vacation Packages
- TravelProfessor.com The largest and complete travel directory, guides for cheap accommodation, hotels, tours, resorts, cruise, golf, agency, adventure.
- Travel Links Directory Directory of travel related web sites with links to airlines, hotels, vacations, destination guides, travel agents, agencies and travel information.
- Visit Top10Links
- Great Michigan
- Michigan directory offers a vast selection for finding our resource and information, Portal.